Events & News
REGULAR WINSLOW FARM EVENTS INCLUDE:
Easter Egg Hunt
The Winslow Nature Trail holds hidden Easter treasures just waiting to be found.
The Winslow Farm sheep are sheared in the spring. The time and date vary. Check here or on our Facebook page for updates.
October is full of tricks and treats, including kid friendly trails.
Winslow Farm Summer Program
Winslow Farm Summer Program: Come join us for a week of fun learning all about the animals at Winslow Farm! A week of fun learning about all the animals on the farm. The week will consist of activities such as: story time, craft time, visiting and learning about the animals, nature walks, play ground and snack time.
On July 4, we celebrated our 20th anniversary. Winslow Farm would like to extend a thank you to all our visitors
for helping us provide a safe and happy home for all our animals.
• The Third Annual Egyptian New Year Celebration is a great success! Thanks to everyone who participated and attended. This was our best year yet! There are lots of photos and some videos available on our Facebook page! There are also links to the videos on our Media page.
• Paige Allen of The Sun Chronicle wrote a feature article on Winslow Farm's newest arrival, three mini donkeys. The article can be seen here or on our Media page. Thank you Paige!
• Debra White of Winslow Farm is interviewed in a feature article by Spirit of Change Magazine. The article can be seen on our Media page.
• The First Annual Winslow Farm Music Festival Benefit was a great success! Thank you to all the performers who shared their wonderful talents with us, and all of you who participated in the event! A really great day of music and song!
• Winslow Farm is one of Massachusetts's 1000 places to visit!
• Horse manure compost for gardens is now available for pick up on Sundays from 10am to 4pm. It is $10.00 per truck load. We can load it onto your vehicle using our John Deere.
• Winslow Farm has qualified for the Global Federation of Animal Sanctuaries.
© Copyright 2017 Winslow Farm Animal Sanctuary, all rights reserved | 37 Eddy Street, Norton, MA 02766 | 508-285-6451